(504) 362-0666

CALL (504) 362-0666

Marino & Ehle Law Firm

Probation & Parole Hearings

If you have been placed on probation, there certain conditions you must abide.  If you are accused of violating your probation conditions, you may face a probation revocation hearing. You may also want to hire an attorney to ask a court to modify or amend the conditions of your probation. Additionally, an attorney can file a motion to end probation early.

Individuals released on parole may also have parole revocation hearings. This is another time when Marino & Ehle can assist you. Any arrest while on probation or parole will likely lead to a revocation hearing.